Basic/FMS Networked panels for FsX, Fs2004, Prepar3D, X-Plane
Register/Order FsXPand here...
We always respond to your orders within 24 hours. Did you order FsXPand and did you not receive your key? Please check your spambox.
Why would you choose FsXpand?
- Flexibility: With most panel suites, you buy per aircraft type. With FsXpand, you have several cockpitsat once (more to come), no need to switch to other software if you change your a/c type.
- Versatility: You can make your own selection of gauges/panels, drag, resize over 100 different networked gauges. Works with the most popular sims.
- Adaptability: Even modify your gauges using the Gauge Editor (expert option).
- Portability: A system change does not require you to renew the license. Neither is there a limit to the amount of clients/panels you want to run. The license is valid for 1 Local Area network (255.255.255.0). 1 FsXPand (server component), clients unlimited.
Below is a Full overview of our versions and capabilities and our Installation guide is at the forum.
Cessna Caravan Kingair 300 Cessna 172
Boeing 737 NG Boeing 747 EICAS
Fokker 100 EICAS Dash-8 100 Legacy FsXpand Panels
FsXPand/FsClient is a server-client application sending your Flight Simulator data to other computers where your set of FsXPand gauges is shown. You can use server and client on one PC only if it is fast enough. Easy interface, no scripting,install and run rightaway:
Overview of the current types in the gauge library
This software is modular: it includes a Basic and an FMS section. When starting the demo, you can choose which one to use.
FsXPand Demo version is fully functional, you have 30 minutes unpaused airtime, but you will be nagged by boxes.
Underlying database is updatable and there is an update service for FsXpand available from Navigraph.com.
Basic version is capable of loading an Fs9 or FSX flightplan, showing it in the Navigational Display.
FsXPand networked simulator panels - comparison chart
Installing on Windows 7 or later:
- See to it that you are in the Administrators group.
- Switch off your UAC for administrators, for FsXPand does not run under UAC. If your edition doesn't allow that, use this reg file, or switch it off entirely.
- Check your sharing permissions on the \\yourcomputername\FsClient share: Properties, Sharing, Advanced, Permissions, listed is 'Everyone', click Full control.
If this is wrongly set, you get 'Could not write to \\yourcomputername\FsClient\FMS.
- Make sure you have setup your network properly so you can read and write to files on the shares on your computer.
- Compatibility should have been set to XP SP3 automatically. If not, do so manually.
For complete instructions, please check the forum section on the subject.
Please go here for an overview of the current FMS functionality.